SELAMAT DATANG DI WEBSITE KAMI WWW.BAWEANTOURISM.CO.ID
BAWEAN TOURISM-Tourism Information & Tour Package To Bawean Island
Express Bahari 8E
Anda akan mendapatkan kode booking tiap melakukan reservasi online tiket ferry. Anda harus menukar kode booking dengan boarding pass di kantor operator ferry atau di loket tiket di pelabuhan Gresik dan Bawean.
Nama penumpang harus sesuai dengan KTP/Passport
|Harga Tiket Ferry Express Bahari :|
|Kelas VIP||Rp. 170.000 (One Way)|
|Kelas Executive||Rp. 150.000(One Way)|
: Selasa, Kamis, Minggu
: Senin, Rabu, Sabtu
Persatuan Bawean Singapura (PBS) kembali menerbitkan buku tentang sejarah masyarakat Bawean di Singapura. Buku sebelumnya berjudul “Masyarakat Bawean Singapura La-A-Obe” Pada bulan November 2018, PBS mencoba mengangkat sejarah keberadaan Pondhuk Bawean di Singapura, yang menjadi penanda sejarah migrasi dan kehidupan sosial masyarakat Bawean di Singapura. Keberadaan Pondhuk ini sebagai rumah komunal bagi masyarakat Bawean di […]
Welcome participants of Wonderful Sail 2 Indonesia in Bawean island. As long as you are on Bawean, 2-5 October 2018, please contact us if you need anything. Here are some services that we prepare for you: SERVICES PRICE (RUPIAH) LAUDRY 10.000/KG MOTORBIKE 100.000 /DAY MASSAGE (90 MINUTE) 200.000 LPG 40.000/KG DIESEL/SOLAR 15.000/L PETROL 18.000/L FULL […]
Bagi traveller, penginapan selama bepergian merupakan kebutuhan primer yang harus disiapkan sebelum berangkat traveling. Apalagi kalau destinasi wisata yang dituju merupakan destinasi yang turistik. Dalam memilih penginapan, selain lokasi dan fasilitasnya, harga penginapan menjadi pertimbangan utama bagi para traveller. Bagi anda yang berencana traveling ke Pulau Bawean, ada alternatif penginapan yang low bugdet, dibandingkan dengan penginapan […]
Period : 2018 Type : Group Tour (Minimal 4 Pax) Price: 950 SGD/Pax Package Includes: 2 Ways Flight From Singapore to Surabaya 2 ways ferry ticket from Gresik to Bawean Island Hotel Accommodations (1 night at Surabaya, 3 night at Bawean, 1 night at Mt.Bromo) Meals & Transportation/Transfer as per itinerary Boat Rentals for island […]
The location of Bawean Island in the Java Sea becomes a setrategic route of sea transportation crossing to the islands of Java, Kalimantan and Bali island. Bawean Tourism has been providing refueling services for ships that transit and pass through Bawean Island. In times of bad weather, big waves, often ships suffered a fuel crisis […]
We commit to support responsible tourism practices that will lead to sustainable tourism development and with us travelers can involve to contribute conserving natural and cultural heritage and generate benefit for local economy, and still, we offer cost effective packages.
- Using locally owned facilities such as hotel and restaurants for our guests that will automatically benefit local economic, improving working conditions, favor themultiplier effect of tourism activities.
- Designing tours in small scale size that minimize the impact on economics, social, cultural and environment. We try the best that our activities will not deteriorate,endanger susceptible environment and do not exceed the the carrying capacity.
- Providing physical challenge for travelers that will give them more adventure and learning experience.
- Creating opportunities for visitors to interact with locals in an unstructured and spontaneous manner to yield in local pride and confidence, and mutual understandingbetween tourists and local people.
Economic & Social Responsibility
We employ staff, guides and drivers from local area, Our business gives women equal opportunity for employment, Business support actively scholarship for local children from low-income family, and we design tours that encourage guests can learn from local people,and interact with them. We use locally owned accommodations and restaurants for our guests that will benefit local economy.
We have Giving Back Program, we donate part of our income for children scholarship program. We do support the education of drop out or poor children in Bawean and the vicinity with this program.
We use environmentally friendly transportation en-route, and our staffs, guides and drivers are aware of the environment issues. We attempt to reduce the use of consumables, try to re-cycle, and reuse material as best as we can. In our operation we avoid the use of disposable and plastic packaging.
We promote local cultures, traditions, local art and crafts to our guest, offer local cuisines to our guests and visit local restaurant. Our guides have commitments to build more understanding of local cultures, traditions, values to guests. We encourage tourist and host encounter and communication for eternal bound between them.
Responsible Tourism Programme 2015
- Bring foreign guest teachers to teach the english language in schools of Bawean Island. This Program is carried out to test the courage students to practice direct their english language skills.
- Provide bins for hotels, homestay and schools on the island of Bawean. The program is to foster good behavior littering the environment so that they remain clean.
- Provide help books for students and the community Bawean with the program “One Tourist, One Book”.The program is working with the community “Dhurung Elmo”, a community whose contents volunteers from “Indonesia Mengajar” program and local volunteers from Bawean. We will invite tourists who come to Bawean to contribute to them.