SELAMAT DATANG DI WEBSITE KAMI WWW.BAWEANTOURISM.CO.ID
BAWEAN TOURISM-Tourism Information & Tour Package To Bawean Island
Express Bahari 8E
Anda akan mendapatkan kode booking tiap melakukan reservasi online tiket ferry. Anda harus menukar kode booking dengan boarding pass di kantor operator ferry atau di loket tiket di pelabuhan Gresik dan Bawean.
Nama penumpang harus sesuai dengan KTP/Passport
|Harga Tiket Ferry Express Bahari :|
|Kelas VIP||Rp. 170.000 (One Way)|
|Kelas Executive||Rp. 150.000(One Way)|
: Selasa, Kamis, Minggu
: Senin, Rabu, Sabtu
PAKET : 5H4M KUOTA : 4 PAX (Minimal) HARGA : 550 SGD/Person HARI I : SINGAPORE – SURABAYA (L,D) Tengah hari dijemput di Surabaya airport, lunch dan check in hotel. Surabaya city tour & dinner HARI 2 : SURABAYA – GRESIK – BAWEAN (B,L,D) Jam 6.30 pagi dijemput di hotel Surabaya […]
HARI I : GRESIK – BAWEAN – PULAU NOKO (L, D) Jam 08.00 meeting point di Pelabuhan Gresik. Jam 09.00 berangkat ke Pulau Bawean via kapal cepat. Jam 12.00 Tiba di Pulau Bawean. Check in hotel dan makan siang. Jam 13.30 sailing tour ke Pulau Noko. Sebuah pulau dengan hamparan pasir putih dan air laut yang […]
HARI I : GRESIK – BAWEAN – PULAU CINA (L, D) Jam 08.00 meeting point di Pelabuhan Gresik. Jam 09.00 berangkat ke Pulau Bawean via kapal cepat. Jam 12.00 Tiba di Pulau Bawean. Check in hotel dan makan siang. Jam 13.30 tour ke Pulau Cina. Aktivitas snorkelig & menikmati momen matahari tenggelam. Jam 17.30 kembali ke […]
HARI I : GRESIK – BAWEAN – PULAU CINA (L, D) Jam 08.00 meeting point di Pelabuhan Gresik. Jam 09.00 berangkat ke Pulau Bawean via kapal cepat. Jam 12.00 Tiba di Pulau Bawean. Check in hotel dan makan siang. Jam 13.30 tour ke tebing Tanjunggaan. Aktivitas menikmati momen matahari tenggelam. Jam 17.30 kembali ke hotel, makan […]
Penerbangan ke Pulau Bawean sampai saat ini masih dilayani pesawat jenis perintis, operatornya yaitu Aifast Indonesia. Kapasitas pesawat hanya 12 penumpang. Jadwal Airfast Indonesia: Surabaya-Bawean: Senin (Jam 10.05) Rabu (Jam 10.05) Kamis (Jam 08.00) Bawean-Surabaya: Selasa (Jam 09.41) Rabu (Jam 11.55) Kamis (Jam 09.50) Bawean-Sumenep: Senin (Jam 11.40) Sumenep-Bawean: Selasa (Jam 08.00)
We commit to support responsible tourism practices that will lead to sustainable tourism development and with us travelers can involve to contribute conserving natural and cultural heritage and generate benefit for local economy, and still, we offer cost effective packages.
- Using locally owned facilities such as hotel and restaurants for our guests that will automatically benefit local economic, improving working conditions, favor themultiplier effect of tourism activities.
- Designing tours in small scale size that minimize the impact on economics, social, cultural and environment. We try the best that our activities will not deteriorate,endanger susceptible environment and do not exceed the the carrying capacity.
- Providing physical challenge for travelers that will give them more adventure and learning experience.
- Creating opportunities for visitors to interact with locals in an unstructured and spontaneous manner to yield in local pride and confidence, and mutual understandingbetween tourists and local people.
Economic & Social Responsibility
We employ staff, guides and drivers from local area, Our business gives women equal opportunity for employment, Business support actively scholarship for local children from low-income family, and we design tours that encourage guests can learn from local people,and interact with them. We use locally owned accommodations and restaurants for our guests that will benefit local economy.
We have Giving Back Program, we donate part of our income for children scholarship program. We do support the education of drop out or poor children in Bawean and the vicinity with this program.
We use environmentally friendly transportation en-route, and our staffs, guides and drivers are aware of the environment issues. We attempt to reduce the use of consumables, try to re-cycle, and reuse material as best as we can. In our operation we avoid the use of disposable and plastic packaging.
We promote local cultures, traditions, local art and crafts to our guest, offer local cuisines to our guests and visit local restaurant. Our guides have commitments to build more understanding of local cultures, traditions, values to guests. We encourage tourist and host encounter and communication for eternal bound between them.
Responsible Tourism Programme 2015
- Bring foreign guest teachers to teach the english language in schools of Bawean Island. This Program is carried out to test the courage students to practice direct their english language skills.
- Provide bins for hotels, homestay and schools on the island of Bawean. The program is to foster good behavior littering the environment so that they remain clean.
- Provide help books for students and the community Bawean with the program “One Tourist, One Book”.The program is working with the community “Dhurung Elmo”, a community whose contents volunteers from “Indonesia Mengajar” program and local volunteers from Bawean. We will invite tourists who come to Bawean to contribute to them.